Dr. Nirmala Arora MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Oak Brook, IL

May 31st, 2015
Dr. Arora is the best, Been going to her for many years since 1994, she is a very caring doctor and knows what is wrong, by talking about what is going on with you.

March 2nd, 2015
She really takes her time on each individual patient and makes your visit worth the time.

December 3rd, 2012
Excellent Doctor !!!!. She took time to thoroughly check me out and gave prescriptions with refills for a year !! She was very kind and knowledgeable and her bedside manners were very very good.

September 27th, 2011
She is the best!
My family have been patients of Dr. Arora for 26 years. She has always been thorough, up-to-date on treatments and meds, concerned and caring and very professional. Her manner with children in caring for them and helping them realize they are a part of their treatment is excellent. I have recommended her to many friends over the years and all love her. She truly is the best!

February 17th, 2011
Patient
The best Allergy and Asthma Doctor in Western Suburbs of Chicago

October 25th, 2010
Highly Recommend
Dr. Arora is very kind and caring. She makes you feel heard and not rushed.She came highly recommended by a few medical professionals and I can see why.My quality has of life has improved tremendously with her help.

August 19th, 2010
Exceptional Doctor
Dr. Arora treats my son for numerous severe allergies and very bad asthma. I find her to be exceptional, brilliant, kind, caring and genuine toward the care that she provides for her patients. She takes time to walk her patients and parents of patients through the diagnosis and treatment plan. Her treatment plan has been spot. I give her an A+. I am tough on doctors. Very few I hold in high regard. I have the highest regard for Dr. Arora. She is clearly at the top of her profession. God bless you, Dr. Arora!

February 9th, 2010
My son has been a patient of Dr. Arora's since he was 19 months old (he is now 8 years old). She hugs him every time she sees him! We love her! She is the most caring doctor and I'm SO thankful that our pediatrician referred us to her. His allergies and asthma are under great control. We are forever grateful.

August 27th, 2009
Wonderful caring doctor
Dr Arora has been taking care of my daughter with chronic asthma and many allergies for 16 1/2 years, since my daughter was showing symptoms at 6mths old.Her care has been successful at controlling her problems. She listens carefully and thoughtfully to what you have to say. She is patient and extremely kind. I would recommend her to everyone. Her nurse, Judy, is also very kind and helpful and the girl at the desk (I apologize I forgot her name) is also very prompt and polite.