A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmala Bhaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhaya
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmala Bhaya, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhaya graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Bhaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmala Bhajanlal Bhaya MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nirmala B. Bhaya practice?
- Dr. Nirmala Bhaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirmala Bhaya practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.