A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmala Bhaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhaya
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmala Bhaya, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhaya graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Bhaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmala Bhajanlal Bhaya MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nirmala B. Bhaya practice?
- Dr. Nirmala Bhaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirmala Bhaya practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Oncologists.