A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmala Kamnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamnani graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan.
Dr. Kamnani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pampa Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmala Kamnani MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nirmala Kamnani practice?
- Dr. Nirmala Kamnani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nirmala Kamnani practices Internal Medicine near Pampa, TX.
See Pampa Internists.