Dr. Nirmala Nanda MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

no change

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 15th, 2010
Refused to discuss results over the phone
On my first visit with Dr. Nanda, she was fairly amicable, although unfamiliar with some of the terminology I used regarding my mother's recent cancer. She stated that she "does things HER way" now, which seemed amusing at the time but is decidedly less amusing now. I was informed that, if anything came up abnormal on my exam, I'd get a call back. What wasn't explained to me was that the call back would be from an office assistant, who would be unable to answer my questions, or that Dr. Nanda herself would utterly refuse to pick up the phone herself. In 16 years of dealing with doctors, I have *never* had a doctor be so so unempathetic and impervious to how her actions might impact her patients. I am now two days in to a three-day wait to discuss my result. I guess she really wants the money from that office visit, my ease of mind of no import! I want to ensure that anyone who wants to have open lines of communication with their doctor outside of AND during office hours should strongly consider looking elsewhere. Please note, also, that the remainder of reviews I am about to give other doctors are uniformly positive.