Dr. Nirmala Narla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nirmala Narla?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2016

Patient

Dr Narla is one of the most caring physicians I've ever met. She treated me, in an emergency situation, in Maryland in the late 80s. I was afraid, and had been referred to her by another physician. But, her bedside manner was very comforting and she made the emergency that I faced a lot less frightening for me and my husband. Her name is etched in my memory because of that very experience. I'm grateful to the Lord that Dr Narla crossed my path. My situation was dire, but her kindness helped us to endure a trying time. Thank you Dr. Narla.

September 8th, 2014

Maryland

Dr. Narla was my obstetrician and provided the care and delivery of my sons. I was so distraught when she told me she was leaving the practice because she is such a great doctor and a caring person. She personally follows up with her patients and she takes time with each patient. She is a very light hearted person but very professional and she can be stern when necessary. Even her staff is a reflection of her care and concern. I would love to find another doctor like Dr. Narla in this area. I miss her.

May 17th, 2011

An Excellent Doctor & Caregiver...

Dr. Nirmala K. Narla was my GYN doctor when she lived and practiced in the Maryland area. She is an excellent doctor and one of the most caring individuals you willever meet. She is extremely patient and kind, and cares about her patients and their health. If you are seeking a physician who is knowledgeable about her field of medicine and will will go that extra mile in caring for you - then Dr. Narla is indeed the doctor for you.

November 2nd, 2015