Learn more about Dr. Nirmala Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmala Nathan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nathan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmala Nathan, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Nathan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmala Senthil Nathan MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nirmala S. Nathan practice?
- Dr. Nirmala Nathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirmala Nathan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Chester, PA.
See Chester Internists, Chester Hematologists, and Chester Oncologists.