A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmala Panda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmala Panda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmala Panda, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Panda graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Panda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmala Panda MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nirmala Panda practice?
- Dr. Nirmala Panda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nirmala Panda practices Pediatrics near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Marlton Pediatricians.