A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmala Pichika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmala Pichika is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmala Pichika, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pichika graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Pichika has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmala Pichika MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nirmala Pichika practice?
- Dr. Nirmala Pichika has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nirmala Pichika practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ.
See Willingboro Internists and Willingboro Hospice & Palliative Specialists.