A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmala Pillai Sivaprakasapillai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmala Pillai Sivaprakasapillai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pillai Sivaprakasapillai
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pillai Sivaprakasapillai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pillai Sivaprakasapillai graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Pillai Sivaprakasapillai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Hospital-Newcomb, Vineland
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmala Maya Pillai Sivaprakasapillai MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nirmala M. Pillai Sivaprakasapillai practice?
- Dr. Nirmala Pillai Sivaprakasapillai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nirmala Pillai Sivaprakasapillai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Meridian, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Swedesboro, NJ.
See Meridian Internists and Meridian Gastroenterologists.