A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmala Sanakkayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmala Sanakkayala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmala Sanakkayala, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanakkayala graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanakkayala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Community Hospital
- Riverview Medical Center, Red Bank
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmala Devi Sanakkayala BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nirmala D. Sanakkayala practice?
- Dr. Nirmala Sanakkayala has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirmala Sanakkayala practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Holmdel, NJ.
See Holmdel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.