A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmala Seshadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmala Seshadri, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Seshadri graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Seshadri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Gwinnett Women's Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmala Seshadri BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nirmala Seshadri practice?
- Dr. Nirmala Seshadri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nirmala Seshadri practices Pediatrics near Winder, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX and Buford, GA.
See Winder Pediatricians.