Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nirmala Upadhyaya
Dr. Nirmala Upadhyaya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Upadhyaya is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center, Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center and Univ Of Tn Med Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Nirmala Upadhyaya has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Nirmala Upadhyaya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.
Dr. Audrey Barry
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi8
Dr. Arthur Dizon
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi3
Dr. Lynlee Wolfe
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Knoxville, TN 0.01 mi10