A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmala Upadhyaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmala Upadhyaya is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmala Upadhyaya, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyaya graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Upadhyaya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmala Bhatt Upadhyaya MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nirmala B. Upadhyaya practice?
- Dr. Nirmala Upadhyaya has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nirmala Upadhyaya practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lenoir City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and La Follette, TN.
See Lenoir City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.