A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmalamma Magavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirmalamma Magavi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmalamma Magavi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Magavi graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Magavi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmalamma S Magavi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nirmalamma S. Magavi practice?
- Dr. Nirmalamma Magavi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nirmalamma Magavi practices Internal Medicine near Danbury, CT.
See Danbury Internists.