Learn more about Dr. Nirman Tulsyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirman Tulsyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tulsyan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tulsyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirman Tulsyan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulsyan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tulsyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirman Tulsyan MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nirman Tulsyan practice?
- Dr. Nirman Tulsyan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nirman Tulsyan practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.