A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmit Goel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmit Goel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goel graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Goel has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmit Goel MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nirmit Goel practice?
- Dr. Nirmit Goel has 11 office locations.
Dr. Nirmit Goel practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR and Chandler, AZ.
See Mesa Radiologists.