A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirmit Goel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirmit Goel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goel graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Goel has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary & Elizabeth Medical Center-Claremont Ca
- Tyler Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirmit Goel MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nirmit Goel practice?
- Dr. Nirmit Goel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nirmit Goel practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Tunkhannock, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Brook, IL.
See Tunkhannock Radiologists.