Dr. Niru Parekh Is this you?

14 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 14 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 30th, 2013

Loves My Kids Dr.

Had my daughter in 2006 at Mercy, and wanted a pediatrician closer to home in parkville. The hospital gave me a list of Dr and I had to choose one before leaving the hospital. I chose Dr. Parekh and have been in love with her since. I now have 2 kids and she see my son as well. She's very accommodating and loves what she do. She see kids of all ethnic groups which I love. Although we don't always get seen as scheduled there are plenty of toys and books to keep the kids occupied. Her secretary Mary is the best. She works diligently to assist when and wherever needed. If you live near the carney or parkville area and your looking for a pediatrician, I would definitely reccomend Dr.Parekh. FYI, my son has a walk in appt today, scheduled by the Dr. herself.

January 18th, 2016