Dr. Nirupa Mohandas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nirupa Mohandas?

January 12th, 2016

My wife was diagonised with severe RA factor after taking so many test at last my friend referred this doctor to see so i came with my wife here the staff were very kind especially her secretary was kind enough snd spoke encourging words to us and about the doctor aand said don't worry you have come right place the doctor will take care . We saw the doctor who politily listen to us and she said after seeing the blood tests your wife have rhemoto arthristis and she advised to to see gynaecology doctor and asked to come again but we have to go other building and we saw the doctor late and when we came back the Dr nirupma hasbeen left the OP and her secretary said she has just left and she tried her best to contact her she can't and she said its difficult you have to come again tomorrow but somehow ( thanks for her secretary) the doctor came to know that one patient is waiting for her she came and smiled us and wrote medicines for my wife it is vey greatful because my wife has severe pain and its difficult to bring her to hospital again ( nearly 25 kms from my house) and now somewhat my wifew is walking and going to office again its all of this doctor Nirupma so I and my wife are very thankful to her.

August 14th, 2012

I've never in my life had a doctor be so rude to me. She even had the audacity to tell me my symptoms were in my head and recommended a psychologist. This was all after spending 5min with me in the initial visit. For the record, I was later diagnosed... it was not in my head.

August 10th, 2012

patient of Dr. Mohandas

I saw Dr. Monandas several months ago and could not believe how kind and encouraging she was. Went in very discouraged came out feeling that I was going to be alright with treatment that was fully explained to me (in lay persons terms). Don't think in all my 60+ years that I had ever been to a physician that seemed so kind and not hurried, even though she had a waiting room full of patients. I thank God that my internist referred me to her

June 21st, 2012

Very poor people skills

Recently diagnosed with RA, Dr. Mohandas called me after my 2nd visit with her, all but cursing me out for calling her office to follow-up on the status of my xrays and bloodwork. I had only called because SHE had told me SHE would call me the following day, which she did not do. She even said, and I quote, "All you people want is to get your FMLA forms filled out so you can sit at home". I have been in SEVERE pain, primarily in both knees, and am in no way trying to "milk the system". She was extremely rude to me. I have never in my 49 years been treated so horribly by any physician. Needless to say, I will be seeing another rheumatologist, and I recommend that others do the same. This one is a dud.

December 26th, 2010

Fabulous Rheumatologist!

Dr. Mohandas is the best in town. She is VERY compassionate and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

September 24th, 2017