Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nirupa Patel
Dr. Nirupa Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenner, LA, with other offices in Kenner, LA and New Orleans, LA (and 2 other locations). She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Kenner Regional Medical Center and Earl K Long Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nirupa Patel has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nirupa Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenner, LA.
Dr. Abdul Khan
Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Kenner, LA 0.31 mi7
Dr. Carlos Ramirez
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Kenner, LA 0.33 mi46
Dr. Sterling Milton III
Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Kenner, LA 0.46 mi18