A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirupama Kakumanu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nirupama Kakumanu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kakumanu
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kakumanu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirupama Kakumanu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakumanu graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Kakumanu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirupama Kakumanu MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nirupama Kakumanu practice?
- Dr. Nirupama Kakumanu has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirupama Kakumanu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists, Allentown Critical Care Practitioners, and Allentown Pulmonologists.