A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nirupama Kannikeswaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nirupama Kannikeswaran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kannikeswaran graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kannikeswaran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nirupama Kannikeswaran BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nirupama Kannikeswaran practice?
- Dr. Nirupama Kannikeswaran has 1 office location.
Dr. Nirupama Kannikeswaran practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.