A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisa Kubiliun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisa Kubiliun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubiliun
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisa Kubiliun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubiliun graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Kubiliun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Trinitas Hospital
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisa M Kubiliun MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nisa M. Kubiliun practice?
- Dr. Nisa Kubiliun has 1 office location.
Dr. Nisa Kubiliun practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.