A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisa Kubiliun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisa Kubiliun is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kubiliun
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kubiliun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisa Kubiliun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kubiliun graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Kubiliun has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Trinitas Hospital
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisa M Kubiliun MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nisa M. Kubiliun practice?
- Dr. Nisa Kubiliun has 1 office location.
Dr. Nisa Kubiliun practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Gastroenterologists.