A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisar Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisar Ahmed is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisar Ahmed, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisar Ahmed BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nisar Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Nisar Ahmed has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nisar Ahmed practices Internal Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Chandler Internists.