A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisar Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisar Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisar Ahmed, FACG, MD, PA is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmed has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisar Ahmed FACG, MD, and PA is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nisar Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Nisar Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Nisar Ahmed practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.