A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisar Huq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisar Huq is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huq
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisar Huq, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Huq graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Huq has 6 hospital affiliations:
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisar Mikail Huq MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nisar M. Huq practice?
- Dr. Nisar Huq has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nisar Huq practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Cardiologists.