A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisarg Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisarg Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisarg Shah, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisarg N Shah MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nisarg N. Shah practice?
- Dr. Nisarg Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nisarg Shah practices Emergency Medicine near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, TX and Carrollton, TX.
See Allen Emergency Physicians.