A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nischal Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nischal Reddy is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nischal Reddy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nischal Reddy practice?
- Dr. Nischal Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nischal Reddy practices Hospitalist and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Miami Beach, FL.
See Coral Springs Hospitalists and Coral Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.