A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisha Basu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisha Basu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisha Basu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basu graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Basu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Dimock Community Health Center
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisha Ann Basu MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nisha A. Basu practice?
- Dr. Nisha Basu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nisha Basu practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.