A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisha Bhatia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisha Bhatia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatia graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Bhatia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisha Bhatia MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nisha Bhatia practice?
- Dr. Nisha Bhatia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nisha Bhatia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.