Family Physicians, Surgical Specialist

Va San Diego Healthcare System
3350 La Jolla Village Dr
San Diego, CA 92161
858-552-8585
Locations and availability (4)

|  Top Notch Treatment  |  show details
by JC Ryder on Feb 3rd, 2014

I was referred to La Jolla Vein Care and Dr. Nisha Bunke and I am so pleased with the entire experience and results. From my initial consultation, through the sclerotherapy procedure, and the follow-up appointments I felt truly cared for. Dr. Bunke and her staff explained everything and encouraged my questions. They are a very friendly, efficient, and effective team and I am so grateful to have been in their care. Five stars Ladies!!!!! I am delighted to refer you to anyone else who needs your special touch! JC Ryder

|  Dr. Bunke  |  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

I have only been to a few doctors in my life and if one was to stick out the most it would be ,hands down Dr. Bunke. My experience with her was exceptional, I believe she went above and beyond. Thanks Dr Bunke. Keep up the fantastic work

|  It was a relief to be in her excellent care  |  show details
by Lisa on Jul 4th, 2013

I have had sclerotherapy a few times in the past and this far BY FAR the best experience I have had. Dr. Bunke approached my complicated condition with tremendous skill and thoroughness and achieved in a few sessions what others had not been able to accomplish. It's very important to have a BOARD CERTIFIED doctor do this work!! It can truly be a disaster otherwise. Despite having considerable work done with Dr. Bunke, including radio frequency ablation, I was never uncomfortable and felt I was in excellent hands with her and her very caring and skilled team. I can highly recommend her and am very grateful to have found her.

|  This is the place to go for vein issues - Dr. Nisha Bunke is fantastic  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

I LOVE Dr. Bunke! I had been to several doctors in the past ten years to inquire about treating my varicose veins. I never followed through as I wasn't comfortable with what they told me. A tennis acquaintance recommended this office due to her experiences with a previous doctor who practiced there. I immediately felt at ease and had no qualms about the treatment Dr. Bunke suggested for me. The entire process was a positive experience. She is one of the nicest doctors I've ever been to, very easy to talk to and definitely knows her field. There are followup appointments included in the overall process, which I really appreciated, that helps assure the best outcome. I've gotten many compliments on my legs. I'm thrilled with Dr. Bunke, the results, and the entire experience. i would recommend her to anyone.

|  The only doctor who got rid of my veins!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

After visiting 4 other doctors over 11 years for spider veins without any results, my spider veins nearly all disappeared after one treatment with Dr. Bunke. I had seen dermatologists, and various physicians over the years and was very discouraged that my veins would never go away. I went to see Dr. Bunke by the advice of a friend. After reading up, I found out that Dr. Bunke performs more vein treatments than anyone is San Diego. That is truly her specialty. She was pleasant, honest and gave me realistic expectations that it may take more than one treatment to see results. To my surprise, most of my veins disappeared after one treatment! After seeing several physicians, Dr. Bunke was the only one who was able to help, and she is kind and helpful.

|  Knowledgeable and Friendly  |  show details