Dr. Nisha Bunke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nisha Bunke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016

Love her!!

Best Physician that I have ever seen! Dr. Bunke explains everything, great bedside manner and she absolutely loves her specialty. She always puts your mind at ease with her friendly and respectable approach. You can even watch Netflix during your procedure. The entire staff is fabulous, and they always follow up post procedure. So if you need your veins done, go see Dr. Bunke!!

Don't hesitate

If I can say one thing is that you should not hesitate to schedule an appointment. From my experience, Dr. Bunke was professional, courteous, and kind. Everything I wanted in a healthcare professional.

This is worth it

My visit was absolutely worth it in my opinion. The wait time was moderate, and all my medical needs were promptly taken care of. I'm glad I went, I'm glad I took an appointment, and I'm glad I chose Dr. Nisha Bunke!

August 7th, 2013

Dr. Bunke

I have only been to a few doctors in my life and if one was to stick out the most it would be ,hands down Dr. Bunke. My experience with her was exceptional, I believe she went above and beyond. Thanks Dr Bunke. Keep up the fantastic work

July 5th, 2013

It was a relief to be in her excellent care

I have had sclerotherapy a few times in the past and this far BY FAR the best experience I have had. Dr. Bunke approached my complicated condition with tremendous skill and thoroughness and achieved in a few sessions what others had not been able to accomplish. It's very important to have a BOARD CERTIFIED doctor do this work!! It can truly be a disaster otherwise. Despite having considerable work done with Dr. Bunke, including radio frequency ablation, I was never uncomfortable and felt I was in excellent hands with her and her very caring and skilled team. I can highly recommend her and am very grateful to have found her.

February 21st, 2012

This is the place to go for vein issues - Dr. Nisha Bunke is fantastic

I LOVE Dr. Bunke! I had been to several doctors in the past ten years to inquire about treating my varicose veins. I never followed through as I wasn't comfortable with what they told me. A tennis acquaintance recommended this office due to her experiences with a previous doctor who practiced there. I immediately felt at ease and had no qualms about the treatment Dr. Bunke suggested for me. The entire process was a positive experience. She is one of the nicest doctors I've ever been to, very easy to talk to and definitely knows her field. There are followup appointments included in the overall process, which I really appreciated, that helps assure the best outcome. I've gotten many compliments on my legs. I'm thrilled with Dr. Bunke, the results, and the entire experience. i would recommend her to anyone.

January 31st, 2011

The only doctor who got rid of my veins!

After visiting 4 other doctors over 11 years for spider veins without any results, my spider veins nearly all disappeared after one treatment with Dr. Bunke. I had seen dermatologists, and various physicians over the years and was very discouraged that my veins would never go away. I went to see Dr. Bunke by the advice of a friend. After reading up, I found out that Dr. Bunke performs more vein treatments than anyone is San Diego. That is truly her specialty. She was pleasant, honest and gave me realistic expectations that it may take more than one treatment to see results. To my surprise, most of my veins disappeared after one treatment! After seeing several physicians, Dr. Bunke was the only one who was able to help, and she is kind and helpful.

January 22nd, 2011