Dr. Nisha Dhir MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Plainsboro, NJ

January 30th, 2017
Thank you to Dr. Nisha Dhir for her incredible skill in performing my gold bladder removal. Her talent, knowledge, care that I received, was extraordinary. My recovery process was very easy and the same way like doctor described to me .I would recommend Dr Dhir who needs a surgery! And believe me you will be in a good hand!

October 18th, 2016
Dedication - A Real Physician
Dr. Dhir is a brilliant surgeon who possesses all the ingredients of a true physician. She is caring, compassionate and very kind. We are extremely fortunate to have a surgeon of her expertise and knowledge. I have recommended friends and family to Dr. Dhir and will continue to do do.

November 20th, 2013
Abdominal surgery...twice
Dr. Nisha Dhir is the aristocrat of abdominal surgery. She has performed two procedures on me with wonderful results. The first was for a life-threatening intestinal blockage: the second, just two weeks ago, for an abdominal hernia. Dr. Dhir is highly knowledgeable and exceptionally gifted. She is caring, warm and calming. Not only has Dr. Dhir saved my life, she has also saved my self-esteem by doing beautiful incision work. I have affectionately nicknamed her "near and dear" because she truly is. You couldn't wish for a better surgeon anywhere.

April 4th, 2013
yikes
Dr. dhirs staff prescribed me a medication whose main ingredient i was allergic to. My allergy info was all over the charts and also on my wristband. They also called me once to remind me of a followup, and asked me to perform an enema. This was strange, as my reason for seeing her had nothing to do with the rectum/lower intestines. Sure enough, they had confused my chart with someone who had a rectal abscess! Each time i went to the office, i had to wait 30 minutes in room alone. Then in the examination room at least another 20 minutes. She is really nice and a great surgeon, but her staff is extremely unorganized, and she doesn't take responsibility for their mistakes.

July 31st, 2012
Wonderful surgeon
She did my best friend's gallbladder. Excellent surgical group.

December 1st, 2011
Unprofessional, Horrible DOCTOR - Beware!
Dr. Dhir is one of the most unprofessional doctors. As one of the previous reviewers stated, she doesn't admit her mistake at all and instead of fixing it, makes the patient miserable. She absolutely worsened my Hemmorhoids by ruthlessly poking and inserting instruments during the banding procedure. I condition really worsen after the procedure and the horrible thing is that when she figured that she did something wrong, in my almost unconcious state she made me sign a waiver and some non-litigation forms (that were supposed to be reviewed/signed before the procedure). Beware of this doctor!

April 20th, 2009
Dr. Dhir is caring and thorough. She takes time to explain procedures and is prompt with diagnosis and test results. She has an exceptional staff who go beyond what is necessary to work with insurance companies. If you need a surgeon, Dr. Dhir is one I would recommend to my family.