Dr. Nisha Dhir Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nisha Dhir?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Nisha Dhir?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

More complications

Went to her for a fistula examination. In the middle of the exam she said she saw some haemorroids and she could band it this was told to on the hospital table when a device was up my behind. I didn't get time to think but agreed. Mind you that I had no issues with haemorriods and that was not the purpose of my visit. After that I suffered for a month and had a fissure. Never went to her again. Totally unprofessional doctor.

August 6th, 2017

Had hiatial repair done in Feb 2015, discharged from hospital in 24 hrs. Upper GI showed it was still there April 2015. Now says it needs redone in 2017. 2 yrs of suffering same symptoms.

January 30th, 2017

Thank you to Dr. Nisha Dhir for her incredible skill in performing my gold bladder removal. Her talent, knowledge, care that I received, was extraordinary. My recovery process was very easy and the same way like doctor described to me .I would recommend Dr Dhir who needs a surgery! And believe me you will be in a good hand!

October 19th, 2016

Dedication - A Real Physician

Dr. Dhir is a brilliant surgeon who possesses all the ingredients of a true physician. She is caring, compassionate and very kind. We are extremely fortunate to have a surgeon of her expertise and knowledge. I have recommended friends and family to Dr. Dhir and will continue to do do.

November 20th, 2013

Abdominal surgery...twice

Dr. Nisha Dhir is the aristocrat of abdominal surgery. She has performed two procedures on me with wonderful results. The first was for a life-threatening intestinal blockage: the second, just two weeks ago, for an abdominal hernia. Dr. Dhir is highly knowledgeable and exceptionally gifted. She is caring, warm and calming. Not only has Dr. Dhir saved my life, she has also saved my self-esteem by doing beautiful incision work. I have affectionately nicknamed her "near and dear" because she truly is. You couldn't wish for a better surgeon anywhere.

April 4th, 2013

yikes

Dr. dhirs staff prescribed me a medication whose main ingredient i was allergic to. My allergy info was all over the charts and also on my wristband. They also called me once to remind me of a followup, and asked me to perform an enema. This was strange, as my reason for seeing her had nothing to do with the rectum/lower intestines. Sure enough, they had confused my chart with someone who had a rectal abscess! Each time i went to the office, i had to wait 30 minutes in room alone. Then in the examination room at least another 20 minutes. She is really nice and a great surgeon, but her staff is extremely unorganized, and she doesn't take responsibility for their mistakes.

July 31st, 2012

Wonderful surgeon

She did my best friend's gallbladder. Excellent surgical group.

December 2nd, 2011

Unprofessional, Horrible DOCTOR - Beware!

Dr. Dhir is one of the most unprofessional doctors. As one of the previous reviewers stated, she doesn't admit her mistake at all and instead of fixing it, makes the patient miserable. She absolutely worsened my Hemmorhoids by ruthlessly poking and inserting instruments during the banding procedure. I condition really worsen after the procedure and the horrible thing is that when she figured that she did something wrong, in my almost unconcious state she made me sign a waiver and some non-litigation forms (that were supposed to be reviewed/signed before the procedure). Beware of this doctor!

April 20th, 2009

Dr. Dhir is caring and thorough. She takes time to explain procedures and is prompt with diagnosis and test results. She has an exceptional staff who go beyond what is necessary to work with insurance companies. If you need a surgeon, Dr. Dhir is one I would recommend to my family.

April 6th, 2017