Dr. Nisha Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nisha Patel?

December 10th, 2015

Worst doctor ever!

She gets angry if you ask questions, recommends surgery very quickly, & is not a proficient surgeon. Diagnoses things you don't have to encourage compliance. Avoid at all costs!

December 2nd, 2015

Best doctor ever! She delivered my first child 18 years ago, and was wonderful with me then. She found my cervical cancer this year in the early stages (1B) and I owe her for saving my life. She is truly a blessing and a wonderful doctor!

September 2nd, 2015

AWESOME

I was sent to Dr. Patel and after my first visit i knew i would be following up with her for my care, She is amazing. My visit with her was due to a emergency and she was on call even thou it was after hours she came to see me and let me know what was going on. The next day i went to her office and she was as straight forward as she could be about what was wrong and what needed to be done. After everything was explained she helped me to make the best decision for my health and my future and got me in asap to get my problem fixed. While having my surgery Dr. Patel found i had a bigger problem and she explained to me what she found and what needed to be done to get me better, once again she took the time to explain to me my options and reasons for the few options that were open to me but also explained the best to her point of view which and why she recommended the choice she did. After my second surgery i have followed up with my check ups and even received a few calls between time from Dr. Patel to see how i am. Overall I don't think God could have sent me a better Doctor. He knew what i needed and sent the right person to help. Thanks Dr. Patel for all you did for me and God bless you for being the great person you are....

September 16th, 2013

Dr. Nisha N. Patel

I was scared to death about what was going on with my body. I researched gyno doctors and found Dr. Nisha N. Patel and I will forever be thankful for her. She is an amazing person and doctor, she made everything with me physically and mentally ok just by talking to me and explaining what was going on and what would need to happen. I had to have surgical procedure done had no choice but she made everything easy and ok. She called me almost everyday to check and make sure I was ok until the procedure was scheduled. Her office staff was also great I appreciate all of them.

May 10th, 2012

Dr. Nisha is the most caring, professional physician that I have ever been to. I am a retired R.N. and have worked with a number of physicians during my 30 year career. I feel that Dr.Nisha is outstanding in every way. She spends extra time with you to answer all of your questions and she gives you options that make you feel that you are involved in your healthcare. Her staff are very friendly and professional. I have always been greeted with warm smiles from each member of the healthcare team from the time I enter the office until I leave.For the reasons stated above, I rate her with the highest ratings possible.

January 24th, 2012

Dr. Patel is an excellent surgeon! I am having wonderful recovery after having a very complex major surgical procedure. Dr. Patel knows how to listen to her patients so that they receive excellent total care.

November 4th, 2010

Dr Patel is a very caring doctor,one of very few who will spend the required time with a patient to give a proper diganosis.She is the kind of doctor that makes you feel comfortable.Being comfortable with your Gynecologist is very rare. Thanks Dr Patel for being someone that your female patients can relate to.

Doctor's Response

thanks for your comment. I just can not be any other way.

April 20th, 2017