Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Oct 26th, 2015

The only negative item is the length of time to get into see Dr. Sharma. She is a very good Dr. but it can take 3 weeks to get an appointment with her. Her NP is also excellent and usually able to get in almost immediately with her.

Sep 8th, 2015

Love and appreciate her and her staff

Aug 24th, 2015

All symptoms have been ignored for over 2 years. Constant treatment for something I don't even have. Finially get sent to a specialist just to be told i was sent to the wrong kind of specialist. If you want pills thrown at you then you found the right dr

Jan 8th, 2014

Need to get more experienced staff. I called for a 30 day refill for a bp med, I explained that I had moved and had thought that I had one more refill and that I had scheduled a appt with a new primary in Florida. I had not been there in over 6 months and I understood that I should have followed up. But not giving a 30 day refill until someone sees another physician is poor practice. I asked the receptionist if she could pls. ask the MD if she would as a courtesy and she was snotty and said she could but she knows she wouldn't, due to not being seen in over 6 months.

Office Staff not good! show details Office Staff not good!
Jan 3rd, 2014

Been a patient there for 2 years and always get a PA or NP. The Office Staff was rude and condescending to me. I switched my appointment as I would be out of town and they left me a message that I didn't show up and were going to charge me. I suggested they check their records as I did have a different appointment and were going to switch me to Billing. Until I said I can't believe that they didn't believe me and then they went on to change that appointment to a different time. Always confusion about test results and whether they are there or checked by the Dr. yet.

Aug 26th, 2013

Dr Sharma always seems rushed when I have seen her. She pushed unecessary meds, ignored my symptoms and wrote them off as anxiety (turned out to be very wrong). Very cranky staff except for a couple decent people. The head nurse there is a huge know it all and tries to diagnose you herself. Wait time has been about an hour. Dr sharma doesn't come across as being knowledegable about many conditions.The PA there is fresh out of college and is awful.

my visit show details my visit
by carrie c on May 24th, 2013

dr sharma was wonderful to me and my spouse she was caring and took the time to listen to all we had to say never rushing us , taking the time to get the facts straight. she never pushed any unecessary medicines on us and tried to help in any way she could.she was always there if we needed her even ansering the phone during the night. i would recommend her to anyone. there should be more like her in this world

Awful show details Awful
Sep 17th, 2012

Only cares about your copay-can't get a word in edge wise-agree with below, gives you a z pack before You tell her what's wrong

Apr 24th, 2012

dr sharma is a wonderful doctor, you could not ask for a better doctor , no matter how hard you looked. i would rate her the best.

unimpressed, pill pusher show details unimpressed, pill pusher
Sep 18th, 2011

seemed nice the first time we met, unfortunately my husband injured his back, dr sharma wasnt interested in finding out what was wrong, just kept pushig narcotics on him, actually gave 540 pills to him> the first time he mentioned his back, told him it was safe. now he is in rehab because of her. a horrible doctor

unhappy show details unhappy
Nov 30th, 2010

I called and was able to make an appointment very easily. However, once i got there i was "greeted" by the unwelcoming staff and had to wait for the doctor who was 45 minutes late (i was the first appt of the day). I was interrupted halfway through explaining what i was feeling and she said she would give me a z pack. i was warned that this dr was notorious for using that as the cure-all but after reading the previous reviews decided to try her. and a week later i was calling a different doctor for the same problem. i could have been more efficient if i stayed home and googled my symptoms. Unhappy to say the least.

best doctor around show details best doctor around
by jacob price on Oct 13th, 2009

best doctor around.

Mar 11th, 2009

My nephew had been seeing his pediatrician since birth and he had been dx'd with many sinus infections, bronchitis and pneumonia throughout the years. At age 20, he began having symptoms of vomiting, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. This went on for 5 mos everyday. He could only sleep for a hrs at a time and would wake up in terrible stomach pain. He lost 60lbs. He had always been very atletic and husky. Many tests were done and then his doctors just gave up without even a return phone call to him mom. He decided to change his doctor and went to see Dr. Sharma for the first time. She ordered lots of bloodwork and looked over his previous bloodwork and best of all, she listened to her patient. She ordered a few tests in which he had not yet had. One of the tests which was ordered was a sweat test (to check for cystic fibrosis). My nephew was positive for CF at age 20. We took him to Childrens hospital and all were very impressed that she even thought to have a 20yr old tested. Our entire family is greatly appreciative and impressed with Dr. Sharma since she is so caring and she actually listens. THANK YOU NISHA SHARMA!!