Dr. Nisha Sharma MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2017
Wonderful Dr!
I've read most of the negative comments on this site and I have to be honest when I say this...I have never had any of these experiences with Dr Sharma/ staff. Its the opposite. Take it from me because I've been to many dr's, np's, and hospitals in the last 4 yrs. For my thyroid and another medical issue I can't seem to get an appropriate diagnosis for. every test that came back normal I lost faith. I got my hopes up only to be let down so I don't get my hopes up And i try to be patient with it.due to the fact they couldn't figure out what it is, they treated me harsh! They were very unfair and because of this for that much time I decided to shut up and deal with it...until someone can figure It out and I get the right diagnosis is when I really open my mouth. Rn it's hard for me to talk about...all the terrible symptoms to prevent being judged when it's me who is going through this. And with Dr Sharma...I feel a little hope but it's better than none at all! She listens not only with her ears but also her heart!

May 22nd, 2016
A very caring and always thoughtful doctor.

October 26th, 2015
The only negative item is the length of time to get into see Dr. Sharma. She is a very good Dr. but it can take 3 weeks to get an appointment with her. Her NP is also excellent and usually able to get in almost immediately with her.

September 8th, 2015
Love and appreciate her and her staff

August 24th, 2015
All symptoms have been ignored for over 2 years. Constant treatment for something I don't even have. Finially get sent to a specialist just to be told i was sent to the wrong kind of specialist. If you want pills thrown at you then you found the right dr

January 8th, 2014
Need to get more experienced staff. I called for a 30 day refill for a bp med, I explained that I had moved and had thought that I had one more refill and that I had scheduled a appt with a new primary in Florida. I had not been there in over 6 months and I understood that I should have followed up. But not giving a 30 day refill until someone sees another physician is poor practice. I asked the receptionist if she could pls. ask the MD if she would as a courtesy and she was snotty and said she could but she knows she wouldn't, due to not being seen in over 6 months.

January 3rd, 2014
Office Staff not good!
Been a patient there for 2 years and always get a PA or NP. The Office Staff was rude and condescending to me. I switched my appointment as I would be out of town and they left me a message that I didn't show up and were going to charge me. I suggested they check their records as I did have a different appointment and were going to switch me to Billing. Until I said I can't believe that they didn't believe me and then they went on to change that appointment to a different time. Always confusion about test results and whether they are there or checked by the Dr. yet.

August 26th, 2013
Dr Sharma always seems rushed when I have seen her. She pushed unecessary meds, ignored my symptoms and wrote them off as anxiety (turned out to be very wrong). Very cranky staff except for a couple decent people. The head nurse there is a huge know it all and tries to diagnose you herself. Wait time has been about an hour. Dr sharma doesn't come across as being knowledegable about many conditions.The PA there is fresh out of college and is awful.

May 24th, 2013
my visit
dr sharma was wonderful to me and my spouse she was caring and took the time to listen to all we had to say never rushing us , taking the time to get the facts straight. she never pushed any unecessary medicines on us and tried to help in any way she could.she was always there if we needed her even ansering the phone during the night. i would recommend her to anyone. there should be more like her in this world

September 17th, 2012
Awful
Only cares about your copay-can't get a word in edge wise-agree with below, gives you a z pack before You tell her what's wrong

April 24th, 2012
dr sharma is a wonderful doctor, you could not ask for a better doctor , no matter how hard you looked. i would rate her the best.

September 18th, 2011
unimpressed, pill pusher
seemed nice the first time we met, unfortunately my husband injured his back, dr sharma wasnt interested in finding out what was wrong, just kept pushig narcotics on him, actually gave 540 pills to him> the first time he mentioned his back, told him it was safe. now he is in rehab because of her. a horrible doctor