Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nisha Surenderanath
Dr. Nisha Surenderanath, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Surenderanath is affiliated with Children's Hospital at Erlanger, Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital and Erlanger Medical Center. Dr. Surenderanath has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nisha Surenderanath has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nisha Surenderanath is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Karla Garcia
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi26
Dr. Jennifer Hamm
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi
Dr. David Fagin
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi35