A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisha Tung Takher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisha Tung Takher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tung Takher
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tung Takher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisha Tung Takher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tung Takher graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tung Takher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisha Tung Takher MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nisha Tung Takher practice?
- Dr. Nisha Tung Takher has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nisha Tung Takher practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Prescott Internists and Prescott Cardiologists.