A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisha Tung Takher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisha Tung Takher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisha Tung Takher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tung Takher graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tung Takher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisha Tung Takher MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Nisha Tung Takher practice?
- Dr. Nisha Tung Takher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nisha Tung Takher practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Prescott Internists and Prescott Cardiologists.