Feb 11th, 2015

Was not happy with her at all!!!

The best doctor I have ever met and awsome caring staff. show details The best doctor I have ever met and awsome caring staff.
by A Good Patient on Sep 13th, 2014

Dr.Nisha Tung is the most caring Doctor I have ever met. She always dedicates a great amount of time with her patients. She is caring, awsome, wonderful, smart and intelligent. She performed a procedure on me, Afib Ablation, and she did a wonderful job. Dr.Tung was highly recommended to me by a friend who had a defibrillator implant by Dr.Tung. All her patients love her. She is and angel. Love her so much for everything she does for me and the patients.

so cheerfull and good human being.done great job show details so cheerfull and good human being.done great job
Apr 17th, 2012

stay heppy always

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Jun 27th, 2011

I absolutely Love Dr. Tung. She is very personable and outwardly caring about her patients. She's also very thorough in her explanations. I found that I had to wait quite a long time for 75% of my visits but they're always very apologetic and aware of their patients waiting, besides for her its worth it.

WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR show details WHAT A GREAT DOCTOR
by veer ji on Jul 15th, 2010

Great job Dr.neeta tung

good docter, best effort, great human being. show details good docter, best effort, great human being.
by BALJINDER SINGH MATHAROO on Jun 21st, 2010

give your best.god bless you.

by dimple on Jan 7th, 2010