Jackie show details Jackie
by Jacqueline Thompson on Jan 24th, 2016

Dr Tung is by far the best doctor I have ever had! She did a pacemaker upgrade on me. She has saved my life on more than one occasion. Recently I was in her office for a pacemaker check with the technician when she heard I was having a problem she came in and solved the life threatening problem in half a minute. I had been to see my cardiologist who could not figure out the problem i was having. Of course I am now looking for a new cardiologist. I thank God for her everyday!!!! Thank You Dr.Tung.

Jan 6th, 2016

Dr. Tung is a wonderful doctor who takes the time to spend with her patients, she's very compassionate and understanding, never in my life have I met such a wonderful physican and caring individual. First class doctor :)

Feb 11th, 2015

Was not happy with her at all!!!

The best doctor I have ever met and awsome caring staff. show details The best doctor I have ever met and awsome caring staff.
by A Good Patient on Sep 13th, 2014

Dr.Nisha Tung is the most caring Doctor I have ever met. She always dedicates a great amount of time with her patients. She is caring, awsome, wonderful, smart and intelligent. She performed a procedure on me, Afib Ablation, and she did a wonderful job. Dr.Tung was highly recommended to me by a friend who had a defibrillator implant by Dr.Tung. All her patients love her. She is and angel. Love her so much for everything she does for me and the patients.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
Jun 27th, 2011

I absolutely Love Dr. Tung. She is very personable and outwardly caring about her patients. She's also very thorough in her explanations. I found that I had to wait quite a long time for 75% of my visits but they're always very apologetic and aware of their patients waiting, besides for her its worth it.

good docter, best effort, great human being. show details good docter, best effort, great human being.
by BALJINDER SINGH MATHAROO on Jun 21st, 2010

give your best.god bless you.

by dimple on Jan 7th, 2010