A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nisha Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nisha Vyas, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vyas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Vyas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nisha Vyas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from University Of South Dakota School Of Medicine - Sioux Falls SD.
Dr. Vyas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington
- Stafford Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nisha Anne Vyas MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nisha A. Vyas practice?
- Dr. Nisha Vyas has 1 office location.
Dr. Nisha Vyas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Fairfax Pediatricians.