A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishan Chobanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishan Chobanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishan Chobanian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chobanian graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chobanian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishan H Chobanian MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nishan H. Chobanian practice?
- Dr. Nishan Chobanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nishan Chobanian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Saint Louis Oncologists.