A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishan Chobanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishan Chobanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chobanian
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Chobanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishan Chobanian, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chobanian graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chobanian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishan H Chobanian MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nishan H. Chobanian practice?
- Dr. Nishan Chobanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Nishan Chobanian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Saint Louis Oncologists.