Learn more about Dr. Nishan Fernando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishan Fernando is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernando
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fernando Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishan Fernando, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernando graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fernando has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishan H Fernando MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nishan H. Fernando practice?
- Dr. Nishan Fernando has 1 office location.
Dr. Nishan Fernando practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cumming, GA.
See Cumming Internists, Cumming Hematologists, and Cumming Oncologists.