Dr. Nishan Fernando Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nishan Fernando?

Posted on June 25th, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Fernando for a number of years, and he has been an excellent doctor for me. I have a rare form of lukemia, and once diagnosed, fortunately with treatment, it has been in remision for a number of years. Dr. Fernando has been superlative in treating it.

Very Best Doctor seen after ages

Posted on May 7th, 2015

The words can not describe how good Nishan Fernando as a Doctor. I completely agree with one of the reviewer here "Amazing caring doctor with exceptional bedside manner". I have not met any of such Dr since my child hood, the time when Dr.'s were genuinely interested in "What is best for the patient!". And not what is best for my pocket. I am an immigrant living in US for last 18 years and have seen changes happened in Medical Profession.

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Amazing caring doctor with exceptional bedside manner.

Posted on December 26th, 2013

Outstanding in cancer treatment. Wonderful staff and exceptional physician. Highly recommended!

Great doctor and team

Posted on September 7th, 2012

I was treated by Dr. Fernando and his excellent staff for a very rare blood disorder. I don’t think I could have been in more capable hands or been cared for by a more caring support team than Dr Fernando’s staff. Dr Fernando was excellent in finding and treating my problem and always has the time to discuss any questions or concerns that I had. Dr Fernando’s positive attitude and good bedside manner has made a very difficult time in my life much more tolerable.

Rude

Posted on April 11th, 2012

My father was referred to Fernando Nishan from my personal doctor. Upon calling the office staff (Joan) was extremely rude, and was not willing to assist with any of his medical information. This is an office where they treat cancer patients, and before I even go in there I feel a sense of apathetic attitude. Why in the world would I want my father to be sick and go into an office of rude staff! I highly recommend to anyone, to go to another doctor.

Everything you want a doctor to be.

Posted on November 5th, 2011

Intelligent, caring, great staff.

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

Nice/calm easy going personality.Spends plenty of time explaining issues.Super intelligent.Good bedside manner, concern.Excellent staff.

Posted on October 24th, 2017