Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nishanie Chalmers
Dr. Nishanie Chalmers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 1 other location). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Chalmers is affiliated with John F Kennedy Memorial Hospital, Centinela Hospital Medical Center and Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nishanie Chalmers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Nishanie Chalmers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Laura Ostrom
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0 mi7
Dr. Thomas Hickerson
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Gresham, OR 0.42 mi43
Dr. David Pierce
Portland, OR 1.19 mi35