A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishanie Chalmers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishanie Chalmers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalmers
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishanie Chalmers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalmers graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chalmers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishanie Jennifer Chalmers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nishanie J. Chalmers practice?
- Dr. Nishanie Chalmers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nishanie Chalmers practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.