A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishanie Chalmers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishanie Chalmers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalmers
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Chalmers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishanie Chalmers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalmers graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Chalmers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishanie Jennifer Chalmers MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nishanie J. Chalmers practice?
- Dr. Nishanie Chalmers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nishanie Chalmers practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.