Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  show details
May 1st, 2013

A "QUACK" She does not know her job.She prescribed the same medicine twice instead of answering my question as to why I could not take another medicine that I took before to bring my blood pressure down. She said she was sending me to a specialist for a growth on my back, but 3 weeks later I still got no information, no call, no nothing about the specialist. When I questioned it, she would not see me. The office staff would not give me the referral information nor the number so I could call the specialist, if there ever was one. She sent me for an xray on my arm and would not give me the results when I asked for it. What king of doctor would do that? I've never had such an noncaring doctor in my entire life.

|  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

Caring attitude during visit, but long wait for appointment and TERRIBLE follow-up. Among other thing, got test results a week after promised, didn't return calls, it took 3 calls to her office to get a prescription called to pharmacy, no follow-up on another test that is supposed to be arranged.