Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Dec 15th, 2014

I don't understand why these comments are negative. I hate going to the Dr and was super nervous when I had my first visit with Dr. Chalmers. She was so nice and caring and listened to all my concerns. She made me feel so comfortable.

May 1st, 2013

A "QUACK" She does not know her job.She prescribed the same medicine twice instead of answering my question as to why I could not take another medicine that I took before to bring my blood pressure down. She said she was sending me to a specialist for a growth on my back, but 3 weeks later I still got no information, no call, no nothing about the specialist. When I questioned it, she would not see me. The office staff would not give me the referral information nor the number so I could call the specialist, if there ever was one. She sent me for an xray on my arm and would not give me the results when I asked for it. What king of doctor would do that? I've never had such an noncaring doctor in my entire life.

Mar 23rd, 2012

Caring attitude during visit, but long wait for appointment and TERRIBLE follow-up. Among other thing, got test results a week after promised, didn't return calls, it took 3 calls to her office to get a prescription called to pharmacy, no follow-up on another test that is supposed to be arranged.