A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishant Koradia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishant Koradia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishant Koradia, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koradia graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Koradia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koradia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 16 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nishant I. Koradia practice?
Dr. Nishant Koradia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Meadville, PA and Warren, PA.
See Erie Internists, Erie Cardiologists, and Erie Nuclear Medicine Physicians.