Learn more about Dr. Nishant Koradia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishant Koradia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koradia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Koradia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishant Koradia, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Koradia graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koradia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishant Koradia MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nishant Koradia practice?
- Dr. Nishant Koradia has 1 office location.
Dr. Nishant Koradia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Cardiologists.