A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishant Koradia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishant Koradia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koradia
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koradia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishant Koradia, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Koradia graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koradia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishant Koradia MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nishant Koradia practice?
- Dr. Nishant Koradia has 1 office location.
Dr. Nishant Koradia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Cardiologists.