A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishant Koradia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishant Koradia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koradia
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koradia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishant Koradia, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Koradia graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koradia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishant Koradia MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nishant Koradia practice?
- Dr. Nishant Koradia has 1 office location.
Dr. Nishant Koradia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists and Erie Cardiologists.