A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishant Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishant Kumar is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishant Kumar, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishant Kumar DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nishant Kumar practice?
- Dr. Nishant Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Nishant Kumar practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.