Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

I'm looking for our doctor show details I'm looking for our doctor
Aug 8th, 2012

This is the very first time i have looked for a doctor. He is no longer at crystal run care and we are looking for him to see if he has an office somewhere else. This doctor was amazing, whenever I had a problem with my child, or myself it was no worries. i could count on Dr. Nadpara to answer every medical need and he was never quick to diagnose anything. I don't know what to do, he encouraged me to loose wait because of high cholesterol, no I know its back up.If anyone knows where he took off to, my family would like to know so we can follow :))

Where did he go? show details Where did he go?
May 26th, 2012

He was our family doctor and we just found out he is no longer with crystal run health care, so sad my children took a likening to him. That level of comfortableness doesn't come say with four children all ranging from 4-15 yrs! He took the time to listen, and interact with us, we were never rushed out of his office and received quality care.We are all so sad that he's gone. Garcia family

Dec 28th, 2009

Excellent doctor. My kids go to him when they are sick and he takes his time, plays with them and makes them comfortable. I'd say he is a wonderful doctor. We love him! He's now our family doc.