A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishat Alvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishat Alvi, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishat Alvi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvi graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Alvi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishat Alvi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nishat Alvi practice?
- Dr. Nishat Alvi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nishat Alvi practices Ophthalmology near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL and Algonquin, IL.
See Barrington Ophthalmologists.