Learn more about Dr. Nishat Alvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishat Alvi, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Alvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishat Alvi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvi graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Alvi has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishat Alvi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nishat Alvi practice?
- Dr. Nishat Alvi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nishat Alvi practices Ophthalmology near Barrington, IL.
See Barrington Ophthalmologists.