Learn more about Dr. Nishat Alvi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishat Alvi, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Alvi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishat Alvi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvi graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Alvi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishat Alvi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nishat Alvi practice?
- Dr. Nishat Alvi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nishat Alvi practices Ophthalmology near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Barrington Ophthalmologists.