Dr. Nishendu Baxi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nishendu Baxi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

November 26th, 2012

was very demeaning and did not listen to my concerns. Just kept telling me everything was normal when it wasn,t

He was very demeaning and did not listen to my concerns. Just kept telling me everything was normal when it wasn't.

March 7th, 2008

Dr. Baxi is a very rude,non caring man. I was so sick when I was there. He asked me a question and before I could answer, slammed his book down and yelled at the top of his lungs " what is your answer" ? I was in total shock. The nurse ran in to see what was wrong with him. He was very crabby, rude, mean and I will never go back there.

Erectile Dysfunction