Dr. Nishi Das MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 7th, 2016
Best doctor ever! Takes her time with you, will research anything she's not sure about, always follows up. Smart, pleasant, easy to talk to, keeps informed of new research and trends. Everything you could want in doctor.

August 8th, 2015
The visit was for annual physical. During the check up, the doctor asked if I had any health issues, so I told her about my shoulder pain. After the visit, Dr. Das bill the visit as annual check-up AND diagnosis. As a result, I have to pay about $78 by myself, because my insurance only cover the annual physical check-up. This is rediculous!! I will never use this doctor again!

May 25th, 2015
I found Dr. Das to be quite unprofessional and immature in her dealings with me. She would sometimes roll her eyes in response to my description of my ailment and frequently make sarcastic remarks. The office staff she is associated with, however, is a friendly and professional one.

February 8th, 2015
Dr. Das is very compassionate and spends the time needed to make you feel at ease as well as determining what is wrong.

March 13th, 2014
This doctor could not have been LESS compassionate or kind. I found her to be very abrupt, cold, and dismissive.

December 20th, 2013
Rudest doctor I've ever had
It's so funny that I had a horrible experience with this woman and all I had to do was google to see others had the same feelings as me. From the moment she came in she never shook my hand (which isn't a huge deal but I noticed it).. I came in a few weeks prior for my nasal allergies and the nurse practitioner saw me for it (she was excellent).. So his time it was a follow up and a physical since I was a new patient.. When she started to go over my medical history when id answer a question she was immediately condescending and a bit judgmental which made me extremely uncomfortable.. as if every answer I gave was stupid and she enjoyed correcting me too.. She asked what kind of things I was allergic to and I said dogs.. I also told her I had one that's been with me for many years... Immediately she displayed her hate for animals and asked me why inhabit given my dog away.. I was baffled.. I told her it was a part of our family and she rolled her eyes and said I need to choose another "hobby" other than loving dogs and said when he dies I shouldn't get a new one smh.. Just completely insensitive .. She said abt 5 more things take were completely off putting and rude.. She clearly let me know that having a baby was a medical "problem".. She isn't a fan of my tattoos.. My dad shouldn't of helped me or qualified when I dislocated my knee (he dealt with countless injuries as an athlete) .. and I was crazy for being concerned abt my chronic headaches and afraid of getting an aneurysm.. She was just a complete jerk to me and I was nothing but polite to her.. I refuse to follow up with her.. She treated me like a child or someone dense which I'm far from that.. Not a ppl person at all.. She's in the wrong profession

April 30th, 2013
Dreading next appointment.
I agree with the other reviewer. She is an eye roller. Anything you try to tell her that's against what she says you will get attitude. I too am going to her out of default. The other doctor left and I just went to the one that was taking over. She wanted to change my meds, like the other reviewer. I also went asking about something that has bothered me since before I gained weight. Sloughed it off to me being out of shape. I clearly reiterated I had it before I gained weight. Said she would get a referral and didn't follow through. I got the crack about "are you on medicare or something" when she was irritated at me for something I said since I don't work outside of the home. I'm on my husband's insurance through work. It's like she can't wait to make a rude comment. I only go because the office is convenient and the staff is nice and am at a loss as to who to try next. So sick of having to change doctors when they all eventually retire, move, or go sour!

March 11th, 2013
This doctor rolled her eyes at me when I told her my concerns. She treated me as if I was wasting her time..or that I was a hypochondriac. When I was concerned about some stomach issues..and asked about having an ultrasound (because I am very scared of IV's and medical procedures), she told me I could only get an endoscopy which would require the IV and that if I decided to go that route, I "couldn't chicken out." She never told me what was wrong with my knees (that hurt to bend them) but that I needed to exercise and was basically out of shape. True, I am a little heavier, however, could the crackling in my knees and the pain be due to arthritis. Never diagnosed me or checked into it. OH..and when I first met her (because she took over for another doctor that left the practice) and we were going over the prescriptions that I was on and why I take a certain prescrption the same way..she said that I should change the dosage so that I am only taking one pill (which is fine, not adjusting the dose) but said that it could also save me money. When I told her it doesn't cost me anything (as I do pay health insurance and my prescription plan covers this med 100%) she said "well someone has to pay for it," almost implying that I was on medical assistance or something. Felt less than.