A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishi Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishi Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishi Kumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Bhagalpur.
Dr. Kumar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishi Kumar MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nishi Kumar practice?
- Dr. Nishi Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nishi Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Internists.