A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishi Rampal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishi Rampal, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rampal graduated from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Rampal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- City Hospital Center Elmhurst
- Elmhurst Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishi Rampal MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nishi Rampal practice?
- Dr. Nishi Rampal has 1 office location.
Dr. Nishi Rampal practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.