A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nishi Thakur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nishi Thakur, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thakur
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nishi Thakur, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thakur graduated from Nalanda Medical College, Patna. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thakur has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nishi Thakur MBBS and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nishi Thakur practice?
- Dr. Nishi Thakur has 1 office location.
Dr. Nishi Thakur practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors and San Antonio Internists.